The survey data will be sent to your email inbox instantly.
You can create free survey Popups within minutes by following few simple steps:
- Create a new Popup by clicking the + icon from top. If you want to embed the survey inside a blog post or page, click the “+ New Embedded Content’ instead.
- Now resize the popup to somewhere around 300 x 300 pixels from Popup Size tab.
- Then change the background color of the popup from Popup .
- And then disable the popup’s default background overlay from Popup Overlay section.
- Now let’s create our multi-step survey form by first dragging and dropping a form element from left.
- Now add a custom label field into your form and insert your question.
- Then insert a dropdown field and add options for users to choose and answer the question.
- Now to add a second step to the form, click the Add Field button and click the “Add Step’ button.
- Now add another question with custom label field and a dropdown field.
- Finally add a 3rd step into the form by adding a step field again into your form.
- To add a an email and name field in this 3rd step, insert 2 text fields into the form.
- Then change the text field types to “Name” and email respectively.
- Finally add a textbox field to collect visitor’s feedback.
- Now that the fields are added, click the action tab of the form element and determine where the survey data should be sent from the “Receive an Email” section.
- Now to position the popup to bottom right corner of the page, click the “Popup Layout” tab and select the “Bottom Right” option.
- Then click the Settings menu from top and determine where and when the popup will be displayed.
- Finally click the arrow key beside the save button and click “Publish” to publish the popup and make it live.