With Funnels, you can edit the checkout fields of the funnel checkout.
The checkout field editor provides you with an interface to add, edit, and remove fields shown on your WooCommerce checkout page.
It offers a drag and drop interface that is quite easy to use. Also, it will help you to add new fields as well as to edit and rearrange existing fields.
Let’s take a closer look at the Checkout Fields Editor In Funnels.
Step – 1: Setup Edit Fields at the Checkout Step #
First, create a typical sales funnel. You may import a template or create one from scratch.
Then plan & map your steps and assign the main sales product to the funnel.
1. Once you’ve created complete sales funnels, click on the Checkout step and select the Settings icon.
Checkout settings drawer will appear. And you’ll get the following view.
2. Go to the Edit Fields tab.
3. Here you’ll see 3 sections:
- Billing Fields– You’ll be able to enable all the Billing information from here.Shipping Fields– You can enable the Shipping information from this section
- Additional Fields– This section is for any additional field except billing/shipping.
Step – 2: How To Add New Field in the Checkout #
1. Click on the +Add Field button.
2. A drawer will appear for you to set up the field. Configure it as you want.
3. Then click on Save Changes and the field will be added.
Step – 3: How To Edit Existing field in the Field editor #
1. To edit an existing field, click on the Edit icon (on the right side of that field).
2. Edit Field drawer will appear for you. You can edit Label, Placeholder, set default value, select type etc.
3. And, then click on Save Changes.
Step -4 : How To Delete an Existing Field #
To delete an existing field, click on the Delete icon (on the right side of that field).
You will get a confirmation alert, click yes to delete.
Step -5: How to Restore to Default #
If you want to restore everything to the default settings, click on the Restore To Default button. It will remove all the changes you’ve made.
That’s it! Now you can easily edit, add or delete checkout fields and customize your funnel checkout page.